Monday, October 02, 2006

Filet o' Finger



So I ran to Rite Aid to buy a razor and some shaving cream so I could get rid of a couple days worth of facial hair once I found out I had a meeting called with the HR Manager. I figured it was a sound idea to look your best for the HR department. Guess who I ran into at Rite Aid ? ... yeap the HR manager. Oh well, she saw me in all my 5 o' clock shadow glory ... ans when I went to ring up my stuff ( I was going to buy a sandwich and soda too) the cashier told me my credit card expired ... bummer ... lucky for me I had enough cash on hand ( see honey its a good idea to have a few bucks handy ) to buy the razor and shaving cream. Well I went to the bathroom and told myself don't rush the shaving job or I'd have a pizza face for my possible promotion ... The safety razor had a protective shield that wouldn't come off and I rushed opening it and it sliced a good chunk of my finger. At least my face isn't dripping blood like some horror flick. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, it honorable that you want to look good for the HR gal, but I don't think you have to take your finger off. How are you guys? Everyone looks good and well and all. Anything exciting happening? Tell your wife we said hi.