Thursday, September 21, 2006

International Blog of Pancakes


I can now claim international fame and stardom. I gotta call my agent. My voice has reached beyond the borders of the USA and began corrupting the mind of some hapless netizen ( if I say information superhighway you can stop reading my blog) of Portugal. It was probably a fluke accident, seeing that he/she/it did not visit my page for more than a second, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

A tidbit for the kiddies shamelessly copied from Wikipedia:

Portugal has witnessed a constant flow of different civilizations during the past 3,100 years, including Greek, Roman, Germanic, Moorish and others, who all made an imprint on the country's culture, history, language and ethnic make-up. During the 15th and 16th centuries, Portugal was one of the world's major economic, political, and cultural powers, with the Portuguese Empire stretching from Brazil to the Indies. With the end of the Empire in the 20th Century, Portugal turned to Europe and today is a stable democracy fully integrated in the European Union.

No comments: