Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bambi Iced on Repeat Birdie by Nathaniel



Bambi and buddy spotted in the back yard of our new home. You are going to have to take my word for it as my trusty 0.2 kilo-pixel camera failed to capture the finer details of this encounter.




With the help of my father in law, our fridge is pumping out the goods now, and much cheaper than the heavy water cubes.



I defied the laws of probability, statistics, and possibly the Patriot Act as I used my own personal weapon of mass destruction to sink yet another amazing birdie putt on my way to another victory over the Evil Duo "Dad Squared". (my dad and my father-in-law)



Nathaniel is tired of his paparazzi-style dad taking so many pictures of him. Note the right hand taking a vicious swipe at the camera. I need to retain a high profile celebrity lawyer and I could make some big bucks!

No comments: