Friday, January 05, 2007

Wii Sports Golf Hole in One Part Two



I didn't like the video quality of the last hole in one I made. So what did I do about it? No I didn't cry like a little school boy who got force-feed grass by a girl ... why are you looking at me like that? Anyway, I made another hole in one while ReplayTV captured the action. A side efffect of using the Replay was a four second lag between when I swung my club and when I saw my club swinging on TV. Its not only disorientating, the mind-bogglinglyness of it ... well ... blows your mind.

3 comments:

prickettblog said...

Go on, be a tiger. I wish I had video of all of my hole in one's.

Lanell said...

Are you sure you made the hole in one 'cause it kinda looks like a girl on the screen although I guess you could have picked a girl to be you . . .

Nate said...

That is Mary Beth's character but it was me making the shot. I picked 4 players so I would have four attempts with the same wind to make the hole in one. I happened to make it on my fourth attempt here, which happened to be Mary Beth's character.