Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Call off the Search



Call off the dogs. I haven't gone missing in real life ... just my blog life. I had a pretty hectic start to this whole new year thing. Having to write 2007 on everything messes me up until March ... With pinkeye, road trip to Florida, two diet competitions starting, a stake volleyball tournament (which the Loden's dominated), and another trip to Buford, GA, I've been running around like crazy. Sprinkle in a lost cell phone (which did NOT get stolen), a new cell phone to replace it, over my limit in minutes this month and still got 4 more days to go ( so don't expect me to answer your incessant pleas for autographs, money, love life advice, etc unless your pleas come via email or blog comments then its $20 for the autograph, $20 for a shiny new $10 bill (or two fives if you please) and my love life advice is free ... its "love life".

No comments: