Sunday, December 11, 2005

Pickles and Ice Cream

Raquelle has been experiencing an increase in the amount of food cravings lately. I mean, usually once a day I hear the phrase: "I'm in the mood for ______ ( fill in something expensive here )" Now, I hear that phrase repeated at least eight times a day ( note to reader: 8 is a special number for Raquelle ... it is the number she uses almost exclusively for exaggeration) ( second note to reader: When Nate uses the number 8, he is not exaggerating ... Nate is writing this post). So, what's with the eight-fold increase in food cravings per day? It has to do with a "lima bean" ... (see attached picture!) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

DrPsych2b said...

Hey, congratulations--I can't believe that you stood in my doorway last night and didn't say a word--Any word whether it is varĂ³n or hembra?
BTW here is my little space on the web, mostl;y ripped off from /.
DrPsych2b

DrPsych2b said...

I mean here it is http://drpsych2b.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited for you. How did you get away with only one lima bean with all that extra medicinal help? I was fully expecting to see four or five. :) So how far along are you? (I missed the ultrasound-reading portion of my program.)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm so proud and happy for you! You are in for a wild ride, Mr. Toad! Having a little one has changed my whole perspective... on everything! Nate's "nerdy" name is as bad as Herbert Aloysius! It is already going to have the stigma of doing square roots at 3 years of age! If you haven't found out the sex, my suggestion is.. don't. It makes labor much more exciting! I can't wait to see you. Congratulations!
Love, Wendy Riley

Anonymous said...

So, I always wondered what that heck a "blogger" is. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Anyway, Jen, Emma and I are very excited for you. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving couple, and I'm not just saying that. We'll talk to you later....

Mat, Jen and Emma