Thursday, June 01, 2006

One Year Later



So today marks one year at Neptune also (FYI: June 1,1941 Crete falls to German forces.) Man, time flies. It still feels like I'm the new guy, even though we have hired three new engineers and three new technicians since I have started. To mark the special occasion, I brought in an assortment of bagels from Panera. Everyone thought they were a hit and one RF engineer helped himself to two bagels. ( one cinnamon and one chocolate chip)


Jerry and James had a gift ready for me on my anniversary ... it is pictured below:



This R900i register is one that I was instrumental in testing to death before we shipped this product... literally ... because I ran over it (see broken glass). This unit is now on my desk ... and to our company's credit, the R900i still works!

No comments: